|Home||» Products||» Silent Block Bushes||» Cylindrical Type Silent Block Bush|
Cylindrical Type Silent Block Bush
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Cylindrical Type Silent Block Bush that is used in automobile industry. The offered product is manufactured using two concentric steel sleeves with rubber and latest machinery as per the set industry norms. The offered block bush is highly acclaimed for remarkable features like corrosion & impact resistance, durability, robust design and fine finish. To ensure its ability to take various types of load intensity such as torsional movement, axial and radial load, our quality controllers test this on various parameters. Clients can avail the offered Cylindrical Type Silent Block Bush from us at industry leading prices.
Types Of Silent Block Bushes
- Cylindrical Type
- Collar Type or Flange Type
Some of the features are as follows:
- Silent Block Bushes are pressurized to give maximum strength and endurance.
- The block is made up of two concentric steel sleeves with rubber adhered to it.
- The rubber is molded and pushed inside the space between two sleeves and further vulcanized at a steady temperature and pressure.
- The Silent Block Bushes are made for torsional movements, axial and radial load.
- The silent block bushes are principally used to check load bearing problems in vibrating and oscillating systems.
- These are applied in linkage systems in different types of automotive car suspensions, railway carriages, tractors, trucks, trailers, agriculture dumpers and machinery.